Why is Synthecore green?
For us being green wasn’t a choice. It is a challenge we gladly rise to meet. We've always believed it is our duty to be eco friendly for our children. And your children. And their children. We want future generations to be able to enjoy "Baby & Me: Pilates & More" classes in the park just like we did at the very beginning of SyntheCore. To perform "roll-ups" on soft green grass under the shade of a mature tree, taking deep breaths of cool fresh air. It is our responsibility as parents to teach our children how to be a part of the solution. If everyone were to think of the consequences of their daily habits, change in the right direction is sure to follow. Individuals, small groups, businesses (small and large) can ALL be responsible and make the world better.
Being eco friendly is easier than you might think. If you’re new to this idea then let us help you. Visit our blog where, along with exercise advice, we will share tips for being green.
Below are some of the steps we have taken to reduce our carbon footprint on the world.
- - Our DVD eco-jacket uses post consumer recycled card stock.
- - The DVD jacket is entirely recyclable and printed with vegetable ink.
- - During the dvd filming, no disposable products were allowed & the fruit/vegetable remains were added to a compost.
- - The exercise mat used in the video is 100% recyclable.
- - All of these toys used during the shoot are pvc free.
- - Our website is powered by wind energy.
- - Our mailing envelopes, mailing labels and receipts are made from post consumer recycled paper.
- - We have an electronic office, only printing necessary documents.
- - We recycle everything possible.
- - We strive not to buy any single use products.
- - We drink out of stainless steel re-usable bottles.
- - We use incandescent light bulbs.
- - We have given green talks and are helping our charity recipient, Alexandria House, become eco conscious.
- - We all use either cloth or non-bleach diapers on our babies.